Lawyers Working Closely With You

Are you worried about what will happen to a disabled child when you are gone? Will an elderly parent soon need a nursing home, yet you want to protect some assets to support the other parent? Do you need advice on divorce? Are you starting a new business or planning to sell one, and wondering how best to go about it?

Schwartz Hunter, P.C., in Randolph, New Jersey, has more than three decades of experience helping clients solve their legal problems.

The Representation That We Provide

Our practice areas include estate planning, business law, family law, and elder and disability law.

Milton Hunter and Robin Schwartz assist clients with:

Estate Planning And Administration

  • Wills and trusts
  • Powers of attorney
  • Health care directives
  • Probate administration
  • Estate litigation

Elder And Disability Law

  • Guardianships
  • Asset protection
  • Medicaid planning
  • Special needs trusts

As a court-appointed guardian and trustee in Morris County, attorney Robin Schwartz has first-hand experience in guardianships and special needs trusts.

Skilled Handling Of Business Law And Intellectual Property Concerns

Among our business clients are financial institutions, manufacturers, distributors and high-technology companies. We have extensive experience working with both large and small businesses concerning:

  • Business formation
  • Buying and selling property
  • Leasing
  • Licensing agreements

Wide Range Of Family Law Representation

We handle a range of family law matters, including divorce, custody and adoption. We also represent clients seeking to resolve their family matters through mediation or the collaborative law process. We understand that divorce is a traumatic process, and we do our best to resolve problems as expeditiously as possible.

For those clients who may have a difficult time coming to our Randolph, New Jersey, office for an appointment, we can make arrangements to meet with you. Please contact us to arrange a consultation with a lawyer at a reduced rate by calling 973-895-1175.